Monday, April 13

The weekend

This weekend went by too fast! My mom stayed Friday night and took Jaina home with her. I was definitely not ready to let her spend the night with anyone else, but Greg really needed a break from keeping her every day. We went down to Malvern Saturday and stayed the night with Greg’s parents. We went to church in Malvern Sunday morning. Of course we had to get Jaina ALL dressed up for Easter. My mom cooked roast for lunch. Then we all took a nap, went back to church, went out to eat, and drove home. I was exhausted and fell asleep last night as soon as I got a chance, which wasn’t until almost midnight. This led to me not getting up as early as I would have liked this morning and not getting to spend as much time with Jaina as I typically do in the mornings.

No comments: