Wednesday, April 8

Craziness!

Wednesday nights are always hectic. I’ve got 1 hour and 45 minutes to get home, cook, eat, feed Jaina, dress myself, dress Jaina, get the diaper bag ready, and leave for Church. Greg made spaghetti so at least I don’t have to worry about cooking tonight. Tomorrow night will be just as hectic because we’re going to the Gospel Meeting on Prince Street. I don’t know how single moms do it! I would be so crazy without my husband to help me!

~

My morning started early today… at 5:00!! I heard Jaina wake up, cry a couple of times, and go back to sleep. I assume she was actually hungry, but she has too much of her daddy in her and did not want to wake up enough to eat! I woke her up, fed her, played with her for a few minutes, and then put her back to bed. She had a long day yesterday so she slept late this morning. Overall today went so much better for me than yesterday. I got up early enough to spend some time with little bit, have some time to myself (and have coffee), and not be rushed to make it to work a little early.

~

I'm glad Jaina was not cranky tonight for church. I really don’t like having to take her back to the nursery. The ladies in there with their babies like to talk and I can’t hear the lesson or sermon. If they aren’t talking, they are all trying to get their babies to go to sleep and have the light off and the speakers turned down. I can handle the light off, but I would like to be able to hear!

~

Good news! My friend, Candace, and I are having weekly weigh-ins and whoever loses the least amount of weight has to take the other out to lunch. I lost more than her this week, so she took me to Subway for lunch. I only lost 1 pound, but at least it’s a start! I’ve been drinking a ton of water/Crystal Light and counting calories. And by that I mean writing down every single thing I eat… no matter how minute. It kind of makes me think before I eat something because I know I’ll have to put it down on paper.

No comments: