Tuesday, April 14

Toad Suck!

Toad Suck is the first weekend in May! I’m getting excited! I’m volunteering at the Toad Races that Friday (not because I’m all volunteer-ish, but so I can get a free t-shirt!). I need to get Jaina a tiny little Toad Suck onesie! Last year you could get a massage for $1/minute, so I plan on getting at least a 10 minute massage this year. I think Jordan is going to come stay that weekend with me so we can take Jaina. I will definitely NOT take her in her stroller, though. I’ve seen people try to do that and there are WAY too many people for me to be comfortable not holding her. If there is barely enough room for someone to walk, what makes a person think they can successfully push a stroller with a baby in it and not get trampled? I will probably take her and strap her to me in her carrier. That seems like the best option.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

In crowded places (especially with a teething baby), it's best to put mittens or socks on her hands, because stupid people feel compelled to go to the bathroom and then touch your kid's hands in that annoying "aww... how cute... a baby!" voice. Ugh! Sick babies are no fun!