Thursday, April 9

We went to the Gospel Meeting on Prince Street tonight. It was Ok. He didn't preach too long and Jaina was only a little cranky. It did kind of remind me of why I worship at Highway 65 instead of there, though! At least when I had to go back to the nursery the ladies weren't talking and I could still pay attention to the sermon.


~

I think Jaina is starting to teeth. She is drooling a LOT and chews on everything she can put in her mouth... her hands and clothes mostly.


~

I had a very hectic day at work. I had so much weird stuff that took hours to do and I have a pile on my desk to work on first thing in the morning. I hate leaving work for the next day. I like to start the day with a clean desk.


~

Off to bed now.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

- Hyland's teething tablets
- Cold (not frozen) wet wash cloth
- Textured, refrigerated (not frozen) toys
- Motrin (not tylenol)
- Stay away from teething gels... minutes of relief, but makes it worse in the long run because it toughens the gums!