Wednesday, April 22

Hmmm...

Let’s see if I can remember what happened this weekend…

I got home from the lock-in about 5:45 Saturday morning, just in time for me to feed Jaina. Then Greg let us (me and Jordan) sleep until around noon. Jaina pretty much refused to go to sleep until after 2:00 Sunday morning and THEN wanted to eat about 4:30. So her mommy was a little cranky! I got a nap Sunday afternoon…ended up falling asleep on the couch with Jaina around 1:00 and sleeping until after 6! Neither one of us stirred the entire time. Of course I didn’t plan it that way, but I ended up missing evening services. I just assume that if I fall asleep, I will wake up a couple of hours later. I guess one day I will learn! Then Jaina did the same thing Sunday night and wouldn’t go to sleep until around 1:00. Last night she was back in her routine, though. She slept from 9:00 last night until 5:30 this morning.

I’ve just started making my menus by the week. I’ll make a menu, then make a grocery list and only buy what I need to cook those things. It actually worked out really well for me this week. I try to keep in mind what all will be going on that night. That way it’s not Wednesday night and I only have a couple of hours to figure out what I’m going to cook, cook it, eat it, and get all of us ready for church. Greg was supposed to put some chicken in the crock-pot earlier so we can have chicken tacos tonight and then Mexican Chicken casserole tomorrow night with the leftovers. I hope he didn’t forget!!! If so, he’ll have to eat a sandwich!

I lost ½ pound this week… so 4 pounds in 3 weeks. I know that’s not bad. Good, actually. I’m just getting impatient!!!! I can tell my rings aren’t as hard to get off. I assume it is because I’m not drinking any cokes and drinking LOTS of water (and peeing every 30 minutes. No, I’m not pregnant. Don’t even ask).

On a side note, MY DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE! Last night I was tickling her and she was giggling and it was the CUTEST thing ever. I got the camcorder out and recorded it, but she was starting to get a little bored with it. If I can figure out how, I will post it later.

No comments: