Friday, April 17

IT'S PAYDAY!!!

Woo hoo! I got my first full pay-check since coming back to work. It’s not really worth my tiny little salary, but at least the bills are paid.

Jaina woke up at 4:30 this morning, so I actually ended up getting more sleep than usual. She finished off her bottle in about 10 minutes and went straight back to sleep, so I went back to bed and slept until about 6:45! I still somehow managed to get to work a couple of minutes early. I have no idea how!

Jaina rolled from her belly to her back last night. I’m pretty sure it was a fluke because I couldn’t get her to do it again. She definitely has the back-to-belly thing down, though. She likes to sleep on her side now, which makes me feel a little bit better. I did not like her sleeping on her belly. I guess it is mostly just because people say that babies are not supposed to sleep on their bellies. At least I know she can raise her head. She’s pretty much been doing that since she was born.

The diet is going great. I’ve lost 3 ½ pounds in 2 weeks, so that’s a healthy pace. It’s really not that bad. The “buddy system” makes it so much easier, at least for me. The hardest part is trying to decide if that cookie (actually, I can’t eat just one, so it would be more like 10 cookies!!!) is really worth not losing anything this week… I am working hard and it’s starting to pay off!

No comments: