Wednesday, April 15

Busy Day

My Great-aunt Hazel passed away on Sunday. The funeral and visitation are both today. Jordan and I have to sing at the funeral. I am so tired of singing at funerals.
I’m a little confused. My granny told me we were singing one song and told Jordan we were singing two, so the second one I haven’t practiced. Then she wants us to “lead” Amazing Grace with organ music. I probably won’t be able to even sing it with the organ. I guess we’ll just ask them to join us in singing Amazing Grace and do the best we can!
Greg has a migraine today, so I somehow have to figure out how to leave work at 10, get home, feed Jaina, dress Jaina, finish getting the diaper bag ready (luckily it’s still ready from yesterday when we had to go somewhere), and leave by 11. We will see what happens. I really hope Jaina is still asleep from when I put her back to bed this morning. I hope Greg didn’t have to get out of bed to take care of her because I’ve had migraines before and I KNOW how bad they are for him.

No comments: