Friday, April 3

Negativity for the day...

I found out yesterday that someone I know cheated on his wife and she has filed for divorce. They are both well-known in Conway and have always seemed to everyone to be a completely happy couple. Every time I hear that someone is getting divorced, it just breaks my heart. I can’t even imagine what she is going through right now, catching her husband with his assistant! In this case, I would have done the same thing and divorced his sorry butt (and Greg knows it!!! :P), but it is still upsetting. What really makes me mad is the people who don’t even try. They just get divorced because they have been married a year and are unhappy. Do they really think it is going to be easy all the time? I can promise you there have been times in the past three years I have not been completely happy, but have never even considered leaving Greg. Ever. We do need a break from each other about 1 night out of every 6 months or so because we’re getting on each others’ nerves. After that we always get along fine! We had a little squabble today because I took my phone charger to work with me to charge my phone and apparently it was too much trouble for him to walk back to the bedroom and get the other charger, so his phone was dead all morning and I couldn’t call to check on Jaina!!! That’s the second time this week. The first time he just didn’t get up until 1:00 (and neither did Jaina) so he didn’t hear his phone ring. OK, enough negativity for now. THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: