Wednesday, April 28

stuff

I always seem to blog about yesterday. It's easier that way.

Jaina took her diaper off twice yesterday. Once she was in bed napping and once she just walked up to Greg and handed him her diaper. I'm not ready for this.

Yesterday I managed to get a couple of loads of laundry done and the dishes washed. That took me several hours (and we didn't have that many dirty dishes... Greggers washed them the day before).


Fast forward to several hours later... since I never finished that blog and just left it up on my laptop...

Anyways, today was long, Jaina is asleep, and I'm about to go to bed.

I spent most of the day just not doing anything, got up and started getting ready for church, and just decided I'm too tired and worn out... I just don't feel good.

No comments: