Sunday, April 25

My vision

is still bad. Everything looks like it's been cut in half and squished together. I noticed today that it takes several seconds for me to look at a car and figure out if it's 2 or 4 door. This is getting annoying.

That was going to be the end of this post, but I decided to put all my complaints together in one post to make it look like I complain less.

My neck hurts and is stiff, so I can't turn it without pain. My back hurts. I wonder if a chiropractor can help me...

I want to go to sleep but I can't sleep. Off to find the Tylenol PM...

Oh, and I'm really grumpy today.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You deserve to be grumpy! Just keep looking at that sweet baby's face and say it's all worth it though. Every day you will continue to get strong, even if you don't feel like it.