Thursday, April 29

No title

Living room is picked up... dishes are done... baby girl is with a friend until 8:00... time for me to rest for a couple of hours. :)

I got my hair cut today. It's shorter and I really like it. She even showed me how to fix it and it will only take a few minutes. My appointment was at 11 and then we took Jaina to Chick-fil-a for lunch. We were gonna let her play on the playground, but it was right at noon and it was FULL of kids.

Greg worked on the front yard for several hours today. It looks like a yard now. All the brush is gone and he said he's going to finish mowing it tomorrow. Apparently this new medication is a miracle drug... he was able to take Jaina to church last night (without me) and even spoke during class. I'm really proud of him considering all he's been through. Most people don't even know half of it.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

*thumbs-up button pushed*