Thursday, April 22

I've been bored

I'm stuck where I'm feeling better, but I still depend on Greg if I want to do anything. I'm not *supposed* to pick up Jaina or bend over to pick up after her or anything... so I'm bored and have a constantly messy house, both of which are driving me up the wall.

On a side note, I have figured out that when I look up my head/scalp and neck start going numb and when I look down my arms and hands start going numb. Good to know. By numb I mean the tingly feeling you get right before and after your foot goes to sleep. I started paying attention to this because my mom has an ear infection and told me that when she looks to the right and tilts her head she passes out. Hmmm.

I've really been wanting some pizza and cheese sticks... I've been watching a lot of TV lately (due to the boredom thing again) and the new Digiorno Pizza and Breadsticks commercial has really been getting to me. Tonight when the person bringing us dinner called and asked if we wanted pizza instead of a home-cooked meal I was super excited.

Happy 15 months to my baby girl! I'm trying to make a list of words Jaina knows, just because I want to count them. She has about 20 she says all the time and more she says occasionally. She also talks 24/7 even though I have no idea what she's saying, gives lots of kisses (complete with the "muah" sound), and blows lots of kisses (particularly to random old men in Wal-mart). She really understands a lot of what we're saying, and probably more than I give her credit for. I've really noticed this in about the last week. I can tell her to go pick something up for me or bring me something and she normally does. Oh, and she also barks like a dog and makes monkey sounds. We were sitting outside a couple of days ago and the dog across the street started barking, so of course my child started barking back.

Jaina went to Bible class for the first time last night. Her teachers said she was so good! I'm excited about being able to pay attention in class again or maybe even teach. I was kind of expecting someone to come get me half-way through the service, I guess mainly because I didn't really know what to expect, but she was a good little girl!

1 comment:

april said...

I'm so glad you are feeling much better!!
And I'm not kidding - she was SO GOOD in class!! I can't believe it was her first time in there - she did so well & was so interested in everything :)