Friday, April 30

It's Friday

... which is exciting for some people, but means absolutely nothing to me since it's just another day. Greg got some more done on the yard this morning and got the front porch swept off. Jaina and I went outside and "helped." He said that's all he's doing since it's about to rain.

I'm sitting in the living room with the windows open. The cool air feels so good! I think we're fixing to have to make a Wal-Mart trip and run a few other small errands. Woohoo. We might have to wait until after Jaina's nap... it's about that time.

I'm really starting to get bored. I have one more week off work. I go back on April 10th. At least that's the plan right now. I've still not really decided if I'm going to try part-time for a little while to get myself back into the groove of things.

It's Toad Suck Weekend!!! I doubt I'll go, but I really want one of those awesome corn dogs and Greg wants some of the fresh squeezed lemonade. I'm completely fascinated with watching Stuck on a Truck. I could never do that. I'd be the first one out. LOL.

No comments: