Monday, March 29

Tomorrow

Getting my staples out! All 41 of them... I took a picture but I'm too chicken to post it right now. My scar will not be hard to cover up at all with as much hair as I have. I'm probably looking forward to it the most just so I can actually wash my hair without help. I will never take for granted being able to wash my hair or shave my legs again. LOL.

I only slept about 4 hours last night/this morning. I woke up about 4 AM with my entire left side in pain. I almost feel like I have a pinched nerve or something and I can't sleep on the other side for fear of being smacked in the back of the head by a certain heavy sleeper... named Greg... yeah.

We went and picked up my prescription for glasses and I ordered some online. I've never ordered any from here before, but I got 2 pairs for $20 with shipping. If I like them, I may just order more and have a different pair of glasses for every outfit. OR not. :)

The positive side of all this is that I've lost about 15 pounds without even trying. I'm thinking that might be motivation I need to keep up with it this time. I weigh less now (by about 10 pounds) than before I got preggers with Jaina.

No comments: