Sunday, March 28

So tired...

I managed to answer a ton of emails and facebook posts today until my head started spinning uncontrollably... so if I haven't made my way to you yet, I promise I will!

I noticed earlier when writing thank-you cards that my handwriting has changed a little and it takes a lot of effort for me to sit and type something out. It's almost like my fingers are moving faster than my mind can think. Kind of scary. I get my staples out Tuesday so i might mention something to the nurse then, but surely that's somewhat normal, right?

I might have messed up and picked up Jaina today... all 24 pounds of her. She was throwing a little tantrum and hit her head on the floor, so I had to! I'm learning really fast that I can't do that! We figured out tonight that everything just goes a whole lot smoother if I just sit in the floor and let her play with me instead of me trying to get her to hang out with me on the couch. She's a lot happier that way and can come and go as she pleases... not to mention I'm a lot less likely to forget and try to pick her up.

OK, I guess I'll go to bed. I'm putting it off because I think if I stay awake later, I won't wake up until morning. My headaches are the worst during the night and if I wake up during the night I will sometimes be up for a couple of hours before I can go back to sleep.

No comments: