Tuesday, March 30

Bad day...

Warning: Do not read any further unless you want to hear about my inability to vomit.

Today has been my worst day so far... I woke up around 7, but didn't actually get out of bed until 11 or so. We had to drive to Little Rock to get my staples out. I was fine while she was taking them out but I got sick as soon as we walked out of the office. I'm one of those people that lacks the ability to throw up, so I stood in the hallway dry heaving and just wishing I could get anything up for a few minutes. It was not fun. I haven't been able to eat anything today and I feel all shaky and sick to my stomach.

My mom met us in Little Rock and Papaw and Betty are going to keep Jaina for us the rest of the week. Greg said I was doing too much. :( I'll miss the little booger but I guess it's more important for me to get better.

I still can't wash my hair until tomorrow... oh, well. I guess I've had enough excitement for one day! The nurse did say I can take Tylenol PM to sleep so MAYBE I'll get a full night of sleep tonight.

1 comment:

april said...

Hey Jessica -
So sorry to hear you've had a bad day :(
Praying things will look up the rest of the week & that your recovery goes well here on out!
I know you miss that sweet baby girl - but they are right, you need to rest!!
Please let me know if you need anything!!
april