Thursday, March 19

Yesterday

Yesterday went great... considering I let someone else keep Jaina for over 5 hours. She sent me hourly updates via text messaging! I met her at work. She took Jaina to the Mexican restaurant down the street (literally next door to the bank) and then brought her back before they left so I could tell her goodbye. I know most of the girls that work at the restaurant, so they sent me back dessert!

I had no customers yesterday at all. I did not have a single customer come to my desk. I did not answer one phone call... Oh, I take that back. The only customer I talked to on the phone I had helped a couple of days before. She was NOT happy about what I had to tell her and chose to express herself with foul language... and her situation was totally not my fault.

Jaina has learned how to "fake cry" when there is really nothing wrong, she just wants attention. She's been doing this for about a week now. Maybe this is horrible of me, but I think it's really cute.

I just realized I have to leave for work in an hour and I haven't even had a shower yet. Grrr.

No comments: