Monday, March 23

OOPS!

I wrote this with intentions of posting it Friday when I got home from work. Didn't happen. So here it is!




Lets see… Work was crazy slow and boring yesterday. Last night we had stuffed pork chops for supper. They were really not that great. I put Jaina in her high chair in the kitchen so she could be in there with me while I cooked. Then she fell asleep and I kinda forgot I had a kid for about 20 minutes… I went into the living room to eat and was about half way done before I remembered her! She’s just a good baby! I hated to wake a sleeping baby, so we just left her there for about 45 minutes until she woke up.



I worked this morning instead of this afternoon so we can go down to the great city of Malvern today. I left for work this morning and Jaina had been up for about five minutes. She and Greg were on the couch and he was feeding her. They probably slept on the couch and watched cartoons the entire time I was at work! Work was slow again. I guess it’s nice to get me back into it slowly.

No comments: