Tuesday, March 17

So much for going to bed last night. Some little girl decided she wanted to be held for a while. Then she wanted to eat, and for some reason did not want to sleep in a poopy diaper... imagine that! She would eat a little, fall asleep, and as soon as I would put her down she would decide she wanted to wake up and eat some more. I did this until about 1:30 and then Greg got up with her for a couple of hours. I fed her again about 3:30 and she slept until this morning.


Jaina just woke up. I went to get her and went and laid down in the bed with Greg. As SOON as she saw him, she started smiling and giggling and "talking" to him. We've got a little Daddy's girl! Then I said, "You just wanted in the bed with us, didn't you?" She just smiled away. I'll have to get the camera out tonight sometime.

No comments: