Thursday, March 12

Ugh... part II

OK, so I called the lady at the bank who worked on our mortgage (since I know her) and she told me to call our realtor. When I called her office, they said she no longer worked for their company but that I should have received all of the warranty information in the mail. Ugh. So I dig through my massive pile of stuff that I've been accumulating over the past year (bank statements, doctor bills, and other stuff to file) and finally find it. YAY! I called the seller and her husband is out of town, but she'll call me when she gets off the phone with him later today or possibly tomorrow so I'll know what to do. Apparently wherever he is has horrible reception so she has to wait for him to call her to talk. So I'm kinda just stuck staring at a wet place on my ceiling and a swollen (for lack of a better word) wall for now. At least she was very nice about it!



So it's 11:30 and I've mopped, done about 4 loads of laundry (although I still need to finish folding and putting up), washed dishes, fed Jaina twice, watched an episode of Frasier (for some reason that seemed worthy of mentioning), and played around on Facebook and Myspace on top of all that other stuff.

No comments: