Saturday, March 28

Good morning!

Jaina and I have been up since about 5:30 this morning. She ate and fell asleep so I put her back to bed and she decided she wanted to play! It sounded like she was awake so I went to check on her and she was very smiley and happy to see her mommy! We played for about 30 minutes before she decided it was time to get cranky and go back to sleep.

I got her some toys at Baby Depot (in Burlington Coat Factory). I had Thursday off from work so I went shopping with my mom. I never knew that place was there!!! It has tons of baby clothes and toys. A lot of it is the exact same stuff they have at JCPenney, only 1/2 the price.

Yesterday was my first day back to work full time. It wasn't fun, but at least I was able to keep busy. Jordan was here because she's on Spring Break so she took care of Jaina. We had lunch (Chinese food) with a bunch of people and she brought her to see me at work!

I hope the weather is OK today. Right now it is VERY windy... like windy enough to make me turn the TV on and make sure we're not under any kind of warnings. We're driving to see Candie, Greg, and the kids so we can have all the little ones together at one time. I'm not really looking forward to 4 hours each way in the car with an infant, but maybe it won't be too bad.

No comments: