Wednesday, March 18

Happy Annniversary to us!

Wow! It's been 3 years. That's all I can say. Wow. We've been through a lot... and we still love each other! And let's not forget the beautiful little girl that has come into our lives and changed us forever. OK, enough sappiness for now!


Yesterday I got home from work and Greg had baked a cake, cleaned the kitchen, and folded a couple loads of clothes. He took care of Jaina all night last night so I could sleep. I woke up at 3 AM and about freaked out because she wasn't in the bassinet and I couldn't find her in my bed. I dunno what I was thinking... I guess I thought she might be lost in the sheets? Ha! My mind was obviously not completely there at the time! Then I remembered she started crying when I was trying to go to sleep. Greg came and got her and shut the bedroom door so Lady and I would not be bothered and we could sleep in peace... which then led me to worry that she was actually in the other room screaming while Greg snored very loudly on the couch (which, by the way, was not the case). A lot of times he does not wake up when she cries because of all his medications. I got about 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Other than the massive anxiety attack in the middle of the night, it was nice!


My friend, Candace, and her mom are going to keep Jaina while I'm at work today so Greg can have a little break and so we can go out to eat or something before church tonight since its our anniversary. I'm a little (OK, maybe a lot) nervous about it, but I trust both of them.

No comments: