Saturday, May 23

Why?

Why do I always take everything so much to heart? I have so many friends (seriously 4 or 5) who have had loved ones pass away in the past week. I feel so bad for them. It seems like it's just been one thing after another this week. I found out last night (from a post on facebook... go figure) that a guy I went to school with in Magnet Cove drowned in Lake Hamilton yesterday. Apparently they were on an island and his jet ski drifted off. He swam out to get it and never came back up. As of last night they hadn't found his body. He was only 23. I barely knew the guy when I went to school with him, but at the same time, I've known him since I was 5!

This makes me think about the sermon I posted about Sunday. Sometimes there are just no words to console family members and friends when things like this happens. All you can do is just be there for them and cry with them.

No comments: