Saturday, May 23

Plans for the weekend

3 day weekend!!! Woo hoo! I am at work right now, so it's not really a long weekend for me, but I would just be sitting at home doing nothing if I was there, so I don't mind!

Lets see....

Today: nothing for the rest of the day. Go home and love being with my family. I might make a Kroger trip, but not sure.

Tomorrow: Church, watch Kimberly's kids (her girls are 3 and 9... I'm gonna have so much fun with them!) while she goes to a funeral, leave from her house to be in Malvern in time for evening services, spend Sunday night with my mom.

Monday: Who knows where the day will take me?

This is TENTATIVE. If my mom decides to come over tonight (which she may or may not... we just talked about it) I'll probably get to have a lazy weekend instead of one crammed with something every minute of every day.

No comments: