Friday, May 15

So much to say!

I couldn’t post from work for a while. Our tech department sent out an email that basically said if we were checking our email or surfing the internet at work we needed to stop because they were trying to do updates or something and it was slowing everything down.

I got paid today! That means the bills are paid! This May has 5 Fridays so we managed to get paid 3 times this month. WooHOO!

I have an appointment to get my nails done at 11:30 today and an appointment next Tuesday to get my hair cut. I haven’t had a hair cut in probably 3 months. It’s getting to the point of me wearing it in a pony-tail every day because I can’t do anything with it and it takes me 20 minutes to blow dry it. I’m thinking about buying a box of color (actually it takes 2 for my hair) and coloring my hair this weekend. The red I put in it a couple of months ago has pretty much worn off but I really liked the color.

We’re getting Jaina’s ears pierced tonight. My mom is going to meet in Little Rock to get it done. I think Brenda may be going with us. And for all of you who think it’s just WRONG to pierce a baby’s ears… Mine were done when I was too little to remember and I have never regretted it. Now I’m trying to decide if I should get her birthstone (garnet), pink, or diamonds. I’ll probably go with little fake diamonds. I’m pretty excited about this, can’t you tell?

2 comments:

mrs.jordanwright said...

You so need to get pink. Garnet is too dark for her delicateness... :D

Jessica said...

I dunno... I'm thinking little bling fake baby diamonds!