Wednesday, December 2

Yesterday

Yesterday wasn't any better. I had a chat with the owner when I dropped Jaina off. Apparently they don't offer menus because they decide spur-of-the-moment what they are having for lunch... so I asked what they were having that particular day (so I would know if I should ask her to feed her baby food) and they told me they were having turkey soup. I called to check in on her after lunch and they'd fed her fish sticks and french fries. I was not happy with them AT ALL, not necessarily because of what they fed her, but because they told me something else. THEN they called me back about 15 minutes later to tell me Jaina was having watery diarrhea... WONDER WHY???

She's starting a new "school" this morning. It's not JUST the food, but I've had some other security issues with them. I called DHS and had a nice little chat with the lady over day care licensing. She said my concerns are very legitimate and she's going to pay them a visit in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Good grief!! That's terrible.

Chrystal said...

Oops... I think that comment came through as Kyle. He was logged into my computer last night.

Kyle said...

Sooo...? How's the new one?