Friday, December 4

Jaina's New School

Is awesome!!! Ms. Carrie's Day School

We walked in the doors the first time and it was so clean and organized and it smelled good.... I could go on and on! We have our own code to get in the door, and if you don't have a code you have to have the office let you in. They plan out their menus by the month, and its of course not always super healthy, but they haven't fed her anything I didn't OK.

This last week has been tough on my little Jaina bear. She's been a little confused because of the two different new places and now has a nasty runny nose/cold that matches the rest of them in her class. She was running fever for a little while this afternoon but I'm not sure if it's because of the flu shot she had this morning or because of the cold).

When I went in this morning to drop Jaina off, the lady in the office came to talk to me. She just said, "Merry Christmas, you don't have to pay for the next two weeks. Santa Claus came early." And that's all she would tell me... It's amazing how every time times have been really tough and we've not known how we would make it to the next week (financially) something has come up and God's taken care of us.

1 comment: