Saturday, December 5

It's Saturday!

Which means I got to sleep until about 7:30! Jaina slept through the night, which is great since neither of us slept much Thursday night. I'm now enjoying my coffee and some quiet time since Jaina decided it was time for a nap. She still doesn't feel good, but hasn't had any fever since yesterday afternoon.

Jaina has, in the past couple of days, figured out how to point. She'll point to Greg and say, "da?" It's adorable, but I think everything she does is adorable. She's also been shaking her head (but I don't think she understands what she's doing when she does it) and walking. Yes, I said it. My child is walking. She can take a couple of steps by herself and walk circles around the living room if she's holding my hand. I know she can do it by herself, she's just too much of a little chicken. I'm not pushing her, though. She'll do it when she's ready and she's only 10 months old! I don't want her to grow up too fast!

No comments: