Wednesday, March 16

update

We are all surviving. :) Sometimes I feel like we are just BARELY surviving! Jaina and I have had strep and felt bad since about Saturday night. My mom came an took us to the walk-in clinic on Sunday. I was finally able to go back to work today. Fortunately, my boss is letting me come in on Saturday to get some work caught up... That may take several Saturdays in a row at this point because I'm still not 100%.

Greg has surgery scheduled for March 30th. We're still not positive insurance will pay for it... we may have to push the surgery date back to fight the insurance company. It's to open his airway so he can breathe when he sleeps. I've been on the phone with the insurance company and am getting conflicting answers. The doctor's office says that our type of insurance (Blue Advantage) will NEVER cover this surgery. UGH!!!!!

On a happier note, it's been 1 year since my surgery! Thank GOD for all the wonderful people in my life and for bringing us through the last year!

No comments: