Friday, January 21

Update

Well, I'm updating (mainly for Chrystal :D). Greg has bronchitis. Jaina has a mild case of pneumonia. I've been giving them candy for taking their medicine without complaining. Jaina really acts like she is fine, she just has a bad cough. The doctor told me it was probably caused because she has had a lot of drainage and I've been giving her cough medicine to keep her from coughing all night, so all of the mucus has settled in her lungs since she couldn't cough and loosen it.

Jaina will be 2 tomorrow. Wow. She is so smart and SUCH a little character! I am enjoying every second of it! I can not wait to see what kind of person she grows into, but I really want her to stay little for me! I hope she is well enough for her birthday party tomorrow. I feel like this cake took me HOURS to make...

Goodnight for now. Maybe I will actually put some effort into keeping this blog updated for you. :)


1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Well, it's about time! LOL!