Wednesday, June 16

WHAT have I gotten myself into!?!?

Jaina has turned into a climber. She can climb into our chairs (that are bar-stool height) and did so TWICE today so she could play with my laptop.

She was really good for church tonight. I'm worn out but she was really good and she is learning fast! Then Wal-mart (ugh) and home.

She's been out of bed an uncountable number of times tonight. I think I may take my book to the hallway instead of going back there to constantly check on her. There's an idea...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You could have had two of them doing that! Living in a small trailer when the girls were that age was sometimes a blessing. They didn't have much to get into.

Chrystal said...

LOL! Daniel's the same way. Ben was an angel compared to Daniel! Climbing, getting out of bed... yeah, all that.