Sunday, May 23

Busy

We had a wonderful and busy weekend! Friday after work we drove to Hot Springs to see Greg's Memaw. She had a pacemaker put in. She is home now and seems to be doing fine. Then we went to The Purple Cow and had milkshakes. Jaina had some of mine... just enough to make her want more! We stayed the night with my mom Friday night. Jordan and RC were at my mom's, so we got to hang out with them for a little while before we went to bed (I might add that Jaina got to sleep with her meme since my dad was working... so mommy and daddy got to go to bed without worrying about getting her to sleep!).

Saturday morning we got up and had breakfast with the family. We went to see my Granny for a little while and went to see my Grandpa and his wife (I may as well start calling her Grandma Betty like Jaina does...).

We took Jaina to Garvan Gardens. It was pretty fun and she really enjoyed it, although it was pretty hot and she fell asleep towards the end. I think she'll enjoy it more next year or the year after when she can walk longer and we won't have to take the stroller. I should have worn comfy shoes, but I guess I'll know next time. Jaina had lots of fun looking at the flowers, but I was a little disappointed. I thought there would be more flowers (and a bigger variety of flowers) and less woods. It was still a fun day and I really enjoyed spending time with my little family. :)

No comments: