Tuesday, January 27

Introducing...

Jaina Mackenzie Keisler was born January 22 at 6:32 PM. There was meconium when the doctor broke my water and then about 6:00 PM I started running a fever so I ended up having to have a c-section. I only went from 2 1/2cm to 4cm after laboring for almost 11 hours so a c-section was the only option at that point.

On the way to the hospital... This time we KNOW we're coming home with a baby!

In labor... Greg's taking care of me. :)

While I was being prepped for surgery.

Papa John and Papaw John waiting to meet Jaina... actually I'm guessing one of them might be harassing the nurses.

Jaina's first picture! Please, just ignore the fact that you can see my guts all hanging out in the background.

My first time to see her.
Us getting her dressed to go home. This is the first time I EVER dressed a baby. It took both of us, but was definitely not as funny as the first poopy diaper!


That's all for now since it took me about 6 hours to make this entry!

No comments: